The 2013 OSMA Annual Meeting was held April 5-7, 2013 at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. The OSMA Annual Meeting provides members an opportunity to learn more about priority issues of the OSMA and actively participate in policy discussions of the organization. The House of Delegates, which convenes as part of the OSMA Annual Meeting, will review submitted resolutions.
- District Map
- Counties by District
- 2013 Resolutions Committee Duties
- 2013 Parliamentary Procedure
- 2013 Guide for Submitting Resolutions
- 2013 Emergency Resolutions Requirements
- 2013 Delegate Duties
- 2013 HOD Delegate Count
- 2013 OSMA Delegate and Alternates
- 2013 Action Report on 2012 Resolutions
- 2013 Resolutions
- 2013 Annual Meeting Schedule
- Amendment - blank form
- Resolutions Committee 1 Notebook
- Resolutions Committee 2 Notebook
- Resolutions Committee 3 Notebook
- 2012 Draft Proceedings of OSMA HOD
- 2013 Election Announcement
- Candidates for the Ohio AMA Delegation
- 2013 Ohio Delegation Report
The House of Delegates considers resolutions that establish guiding policies for the organization.
The OSMA policy compendium is a searchable PDF document of policies adopted from the OSMA House of Delegates from 1929 to date. This document serves as the governing policy for the association.