OSMA Annual Meeting
The Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) Annual Meeting provides members an opportunity to learn more about priority issues of the OSMA and actively participate in policy discussions of the organization.
At the Annual Meeting, the House of Delegates convenes and considers resolutions that establish guiding policies for the organization. Elections for OSMA physician leadership are also part of the OSMA Annual Meeting, which includes election of association officers, OSMA Councilors and members of the Ohio Delegation to the American Medical Association.
Additionally, members are encouraged to attend informational sessions regarding the association’s ongoing socio-economic and political activities, as well as opportunities for networking.
2014 ANNUAL MEETING
- Date: April 4-6, 2014
- Location: Hilton Columbus at Easton
- Resolution deadline: February 3, 2014
- District Map
- Counties by District
- Resolutions Committee Duties
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Guidelines for Submitting Resolutions
- Emergency Resolutions Requirements
- Delegate Duties
- Delegate Count
- 2014 Action Report on 2013 Resolutions
- 2014 Annual Meeting Schedule
- Amendment - blank form
- Report of Resolutions Committee 1
- OSMA Budget
- House of Delegates roster
- At-Large Candidate CVs
- AMA Delegate and Alternate Delegate Candidate Applications
The House of Delegates considers resolutions that establish guiding policies for the organization.
The OSMA policy compendium is a searchable PDF document of policies adopted from the OSMA House of Delegates from 1929 to date. This document serves as the governing policy for the association.