The OSMA offers high-quality continuing professional development in convenient formats and on a variety of topics that benefit your medical practice.
See all of the courses the OSMA is currently offering.
Do you know how many credits you need?
The OSMA is pleased and proud to offer the service of voluntary accreditation to providers of continuing medical education who wish to be recognized for meeting our high level of quality.
- Overview of Accreditation Process
- Accreditation Pre-Application
- Essential Areas and Their Elements, Accreditation Criteria and Standards for Commercial Support
- Accredited Provider Policies
- On-Site Survey
- Worksheet for Use in Determining Accreditation Fees
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- 2012 CME Provider Symposium
For organizations interested in working with the OSMA to offer certified CME.
The Ohio State Medical Association received Accreditation with Commendation as a provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCMEÒ). This is the ACCME’s highest award status, reflecting the OSMA’s compliance with all 22 of ACCME’s accreditation criteria. The new accreditation runs until March 31, 2018.
The rating is the highest available by a CME provider, and according to ACCME policy is “reserved for programs which are truly exceptional.”