PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN NEEDED - UPPER SANDUSKY, OH
A primary care physician (FP, GP, IM) needed at busy primary care clinic. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, no weekend call. Competitive salary smf retirement (PERS) supported by a local hospital and 40 specialists clinic.
Contact: Kyle Park, MD
107 Houpt Dr.
Upper Sandusky, OH 43351
Wood County Hospital is seeking a full-time pediatrician to continue the practice of a retiring physician. This will be an employed position within Wood Health Company, a subsidiary of Wood County Hospital. The opportunity has competitive compensation with excellent benefits. The pediatricians cover both the outpatient clinic and hospitalized patients. Call obligations will be 1:4. They also cover for stat C-sections with a Level 1 nursery.
Located in Northwest Ohio, Bowling Green is a safe, vibrant, bustling university community drawing inspiration and appeal from a diverse mix of residents with an excellent school system.
Call Deb Chatfield at 419-354-8839 or email at email@example.com for more information.
Large growing national health care billing and management firm seeks experienced full-time radiology coder. Interventional experience a plus, but will provide training.
- Review physician documentation and assign diagnoses and procedures using current ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding to ensure all assignments are appropriate for optimal reimbursement
- Assist with denials related to coding issues as necessary
- Communicate with physicians regarding documentation needed in reports
- Maintain coding certification
- Perform related work as required and/or assigned
- High School Diploma
- Hold current applicable certification (CPC or RCC)
- Minimum 3 years experience in physician coding
- Radiology coding experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize job duties under general supervision
- Capable of working under time-restraints
- Time management skills to meet client productivity goals
- Highly motivated, independent and innovative
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Bethany Geiger at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it in to:
Attn: Bethany Geiger
PO BOX 385
Lorain, OH 44052
FULL-time medical secretary
We are a busy four-physician ophthalmology office looking for a full-time medical secretary. This person must be able to multi-task, have good organizational skills and good attention to detail. Scheduling patient appointments, answering phones, checking patients in and out are some of the job requirements that will be necessary for the position. Located near Upper Arlington area.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.