Running a Practice
We know a lot goes into running a practice. The OSMA has information and resources to make it easier.
Find information on legal standards and guidelines from various areas of Medicine.
- AMA Materials on Gifts to Physicians From Industry
- Administrative Fees
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Arbitration Information Sheet
- Sample Arbitration Agreement
- Sample Patient Information Sheet on Arbitration
- Certification of Death
- Data Privacy and Security
- Driving Impairment
- Duty to Report
- Duty to Warn
- Economic and Exclusive Credentialing, Exclusive Contracting
- Employment Law-Required Posters
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Informed Consent
- Medical Records
- Ohio DNR Comfort Care
- OSMA Highlights of the OIG Compliance Guidance for Physicians
- PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- Physician Dispensing
- Social Media Policy
- Treating Minors
- Waiving Co-Payments and Deductibles
- Maintenance of Licensure (MOL) Facts
Get answers to all your scope of practice questions.
From medical records information to HIPAA to Red Flags, we’ve got you covered.
Our consultants provide candid and accurate physician-based practice management services that benefit our Ohio physicians.
This easy-to-use program allows physicians to deploy online patient satisfaction surveys on a year-round basis. Available free to all members.
Having problems with government or private payers? The OSMA is here to help. Also find valuable information about the major payers in Ohio.
The OSMA provides access to a variety of discounts on products and services to its members.
Tailored programs especially for physicians and their staff. Products include health, life, disability and medical liability insurance.
Make your way through the changing world of electronic health records with help from the OSMA.
Find in-depth information and tools on practice management topics.
Do you know the things that go into your contract with payers? Find out here.
- Managed Care Contracting Toolkit
- AMA Information on Managed Care Contracting
- Ohio Department of Insurance FAQs
- National Managed Care Contract Database