Our classified section serves as a forum to post and search for information, including employment opportunities, physicians who are currently seeking employees, or those selling practices, services or equipment.
Air National Guard (ANG) Physicians and Health Care Professionals provide an invaluable military service to the state and nation. One of the duties required is to help ensure the well-being of unit members by providing physical examinations. As a medical professional you will also play a critical role in providing lifesaving skills in the event of a natural disaster or state wide emergency by being part of the Homeland Response Force. In addition, your part-time service will provide you an opportunity to gain new and exciting medical training. There are additional incentives from being in the military such as free Space Available travel, low cost health and dental insurance, Base Exchange and Commissary privileges nationwide. And, of course, we’ll pay you for working a minimum of one weekend per month and 15 days a year.
Please contact MSgt Parkison 740-975-9362 or MSgt Ortiz 937-206-9011.
>> For more information, visit www.goang.com
Posted: April 28, 2017 - September 29, 2017
PRN Occupational Health Registered Nurse Job Opportunity
QuadMed is a nationally recognized provider of onsite, near site and shared site employer-sponsored health and wellness solutions. The model features a full continuum of high quality, patient-centered services, which are proven to decrease costs by increasing accessibility and engagement. QuadMed’s 20-plus-year track record of success is rooted in integrating prevention-focused primary care with leading-edge technology and analytics. Created in 1990 as a subsidiary of global provider of print and related multichannel solutions Quad/Graphics, QuadMed now serves over 100 clients in more than 90 health centers tailored to fit virtually any size or location.
QuadMed is currently seeking a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) with 2-3 years of experience in occupational health, hospital, ER or acute care field to work a variety of shifts at the Whirlpool Occupational Health Center in Clyde, OH.
Experience in community health, home health, internal medicine or an RN with past Medic Military experience would also be considered.
The Occupational Health Nurse will perform the day-to-day clinical and operational activities for the Occupational Health Services at the Health Center. The Registered Nurse is responsible for collaborating with the Client’s Human Resources and Safety Departments well as the Medical Staff at the Health Center on regulatory, health and wellness issues of the employee population. The position has direct reporting relationship to the QuadMed Occupational Health Nurse Manager with clinical oversight by the Occupational Health Physician.
This individual should be confident, independent and passionate as a healthcare professional, as they will be given a high level of opportunity and responsibility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, appropriate clinical care to all employees in conformance with company policies, clinical protocols, state regulations and ethical standards. This includes worksite injury/illness triage, treatment coordination with the Health Center, and referral to specialists as necessary. Other duties include recording of vital signs, audiograms, vision testing, urine collection, blood collection, spirometry, respirator fit testing, injections and basic first aid.
- Ensure the provision of prompt, appropriate clinical care to all patients in accordance with QuadMed protocols, state regulations and professional standards.
- Document all clinical care provided in required electronic medical record.
- Support provider and clinic operations as needed. This includes clinical assistance, instrument sterilization, examination room preparations, filing, medical record retrieval, stocking, and equipment care and maintenance and telephone coverage.
- Support of hazard exposure surveillance programs and other administrative policies and procedures to ensure the smooth operation of the Occupational Health Clinic.
- Provide appropriate follow-up communication with the Health Center as well as the Client’s Human Resources and Safety Departments.
- Provide support and case management for work-related conditions for the purposes of reducing illness and absenteeism.
Education and Experience
Successful completion of an approved Nursing School.
- Registered by the OHIO Board of Nursing.
- Minimum two years related experience (family medicine, occupational medicine, acute care, internal medicine, community health, emergency/urgent care, home health) RN with past military medic experience would be considered.
- Occupational Health and other related certifications preferred.
- Analytical ability necessary to evaluate and determine health status of patient and implement proper care.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to teach and counsel patients as well as interact with clients/employers and insurance company representatives.
- A comprehensive understanding of the patient care procedures, medical protocols, and testing procedures necessary to support an Occupational Health clinic.
- Computer skills in EMR, word processing and database software programs.
PC and PC applications along with other general office equipment.
- Specialty equipment as indicated including:
- Titmus Vision Tester
- Breath Alcohol Tester
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Employment in this position is contingent upon successfully passing all QuadMed pre-employment, as well as any specific checks required for your access to client sites.
Posted: July 31, 2017 - August 31, 2017