Our classified section serves as a forum to post and search for information, including employment opportunities, physicians who are currently seeking employees, or those selling practices, services or equipment. For more information, please contact Reggie Fields, OSMA Director of Communications and External Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 527-6768.
Physicians - mobile teams: Columbus or Cuyahoga Falls
MBS Envision has an immediate need for part-time physicians for our mobile teams in both Columbus and Cuyahoga Falls. NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO ON-CALL. Malpractice paid. Early retirees welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Perform H&P.
- Interact with patients and customers.
- Control Fluoroscopy.
- Document accurately.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Medicare guidelines.
- Medicare and Medicaid certified or certifiable.
- Board certified Radiologist or ENT a plus but not mandatory.
- This position requires background check.
- Additionally, the applicant is expected to demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of departmental program structure (Mission, Vision, and Goal Statements) and departmental policies and procedures.
- Applicant must demonstrate good organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Position requires some flexibility in availability due to unpredictable nature of medical field.
Please contact Andrew Cazzolli by email or via phone: (888) 225-9227.
Posted: February 17, 2017 - March 18, 2017
Obstetrics & Gynecologic Faculty
OB/Gyn Department, Wright State University, seeks Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in General OB/Gyn. Duties include clinical care, research, training residents and medical students. Ideal candidate graduated 4-yr OB/Gyn Residency; Instructor: board candidate; Assistant Professor: prefer 2-5 years academic and clinical experience; Associate Professor: prefer 6-9 years academic and clinical experience; Professor: prefer over 10 years academic and clinical experience. Prefer proven research productivity and/or ability to obtain external funding.
To apply go to http://jobs.wright.edu/postings/11203 by February 17, 2017 for first consideration. Wright State University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, is committed to an inclusive environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Posted: February 6, 2017 - April 7, 2017