The OSMA is pleased to offer a member benefit program designed to lower the premiums your practice pays for workers’ compensation coverage. By joining the OSMA Group Rating Program, which is administered by CompManagement, and sponsored by the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation, your practice could save as much as the cost of your annual OSMA membership dues or more.
Group rating is a Bureau of Workers’ Compensation-approved program that pools together employers in similar industries with good safety records. The CompManagement program provides multiple savings tiers to ensure the highest discount possible on your workers’ compensation premiums, as well as competitive fees to ensure a positive return on your investment.
If you explored our plan in the past and were not satisfied, it’s time to take a second look. If you participate in another group rating program, you may not be saving as much as possible. And if you are not in any program, applying is a simple, no obligation way to explore possible savings.
How Do I Apply?
To request a free, no obligation analysis, follow one of the simple steps below to allow the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation to release your claim history to CompManagement:
- Fax: Download a copy of the application form. Complete the form and fax it back to CompManagement at (866) 567-9380.
- Online: Access and complete the application online.
- Phone: Complete the application over the telephone by contacting the CompManagement Customer Support Unit at (800) 825-6755, option 3.
CompManagement will calculate your potential savings and get back to you with a cost analysis. If the numbers look good and you decide you want to participate, all you need to do is sign and send in the enrollment paperwork included in your cost analysis.
If you are not currently eligible for group rating, new BWC alternative rating programs are now available through OSMA and CompManagement for Group Retrospective Rating and Deductible programs that may assist you in reducing your workers’ compensation premium.
About CompManagement, Inc.
Founded in Ohio in 1984, CompManagement is a privately held organization with headquarters in Dublin and serves and operates in the Ohio community on a statewide basis. They have nearly 700 colleagues based in Ohio with additional offices in Canton, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Hilliard, and Toledo.
As a seasoned veteran in the Ohio workers’ compensation industry, CompManagement:
- Has saved employers in Ohio over $1.7 billion in workers’ compensation premiums since 1991
- Provides cost containment and risk management solutions for over 30,000 employers in the state of Ohio
- Attracts and retains colleagues who average over 15 years industry experience
- Is a consistent leader in handicap reimbursement and settlements by over 25 percent of the nearest competitor
- Offers a diversification of services with in-house unemployment, safety and loss control, Family Medical Leave Act administration, professional liability, as well as credit card/product warranty.
Additional information regarding CompManagement is available on their website
or by contacting their Customer Support Unit at (800) 825-6755, option 3.
For more information about the OSMA Group Rating Program, contact the OSMA Knowledge Center at (800) 766-6762 or firstname.lastname@example.org