OSMA Education Symposium
Friday, April 13, 2018
Hilton Columbus at Easton
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Inspiring Speakers • Innovative Educational Sessions
Networking Opportunities • And a Great Time!
Exhibit and Sponsor Opportunities
Please contact Mary Whitacre at email@example.com for information on exhibiting at this exciting event.
Do you have valuable healthcare knowledge that could help physicians and their staffs navigate the evolving future of healthcare? What about creative solutions and strategies you’ve developed that have solved problems in your practice? Can you share 'out of the box' ideas? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, we encourage you to submit a proposal to present a breakout session at the 2018 Education Symposium.
Presentations are 30 – 45 minutes, including time for questions and discussion, and cannot include any evidence of promotion of a product or service. As a breakout session speaker, you will be provided with complimentary registration to the Symposium.. Your presentation should address one of the following content areas:
• Alignment and integration strategies
• Compliance and risk management
• Data management/health information technology
• Staff management
• Practice management skills
• Patient engagement and satisfaction
• Payment reform strategies / MIPS
• Quality initiatives / quality reporting
To submit, please send a session abstract by September 8 to Mary Whitacre, Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
• Session description and outline
• If the session is for a basic, intermediate or advanced audience
• What attendees can expect to gain at your session, including 2-3 learning objectives
Thank you for your interest in sharing your knowledge with OSMA members and their staff, and we look forward to reviewing your submission.