MedAssure - Medical Waste Disposal
Medical waste disposal can be an expensive component of your office's operating cost. Now you can significantly lower that cost as the result of our partnership with MedAssure.
MedAssure will safely and legally transport and dispose of the following:
Services and resources available through MedAssure include:
- Regulated Medical Waste
- Pathological waste
- Pharmaceutical waste
- Trace chemo waste
- Hazardous waste
For OSMA members only, MedAssure has committed to capping the pricing at a maximum of $40 per 30-gallon box + 10% Fuel Surcharge. This price includes the box, liner, pickup, sterilization, disposal, and manifest.
- Pickup – MedAssure provides compliant bag liners, plastic bins/cardboard boxes
- Disposal – Disposes its unrecognizable shredded and treated medical waste
- Transportation – All items will be collected and transported to transfer sites and healthcare waste treatment facilities
- Treatment – MedAssure treats the waste using a high-tech and effective process
- Compliance – Team of experts work with clients to answer questions and issues regarding compliance
- Training – Provide access to regulated Medical Waste training programs such as OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen, USDOT and Medical Waste Management Procedures
If you switch from another company before April 30, 2017, you will be eligible to receive two-boxes of medical waste picked up free of charge on your first service. You are only eligible for this offer if you have 3 or more boxes in a single pickup. In addition, if you are a member and you have signed a contract with MedAssure prior to our partnership, please contact the OSMA.
For more information, contact the OSMA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 766-6762.