Free Webinar: Key Provisions of Information Blocking Compliance
Are you prepared? The compliance date for the information blocking provisions of the 21st Century Cures Act final rule was set for April 5, 2021.
This regulation prohibits physician practices from interfering with the access, exchange, and use of electronic health requires that healthcare providers give patients access without charge to all the health information in their electronic medical records “without delay.”
OSMA and CliniSync have prepared a webinar to explain the key provisions of the rule. will explain the new rule, compliance and other issues such as:
- How does this impact HIPAA requirements?
- What does it mean for disclosures?
- Do you need to update your privacy and security policies?
- Will any changes to your EHR be needed?
- Which notes must be shared?
- Are there any exceptions?
You can also reference ONC’s information blocking FAQ for the most up-to-date guidance here >